Fresh, local and regional. These are our benchmark words when it comes to sourcing and buying ingredients for our very selective menu of homemade, traditional English and continental dishes.
Seasonal choice of fresh fish caught in the seas around the Kent coastline, British reared meats, organic vegetables and fruit grown in ‘The Garden of England’, plus freshly baked bread delivered daily, are key to the continuing success of our menus and provides our kitchen with endless new recipe ideas.
As you are probably aware things will be slightly different, it’s been a challenging time for everyone and we wish for you to enjoy our pub safely and worry free, so here are few things we have done to ensure you have a wonderful time!
- Table planning to allow for social distancing.
- PRE-BOOKING ESSENTIAL EVERYDAY for inside AND garden.
- Table service only, so there will be no need for queues at the bar.
- Carefully planned rules to use toilets, with outdoor facilities available.
- Trained staff wearing PPE to protect both themselves and you, to assist and guide you with any enquiries.
- Hand sanitiser for all.
- Only one entrance and exit to ensure we don’t exceed capacity.
- Clear rules and signage to guide you.
You need to book a table in advance; for inside tables on weekdays only, both inside & outside at weekends, for both drinks and food. Tables are available for 2 hour slots with a limited amount for drinks only. ‘Walk-ins’ will only be accepted if we have availability, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
BOOKINGS TO BE MADE BY PHONE ONLY
Please don’t try and book through FB messenger.
Please book by phone only on : 01233 812227
Click a menu to open (pdf):