Every week at 6pm
Live music is back at the Tickled Trout from Sunday 26th July!
BOOKING FOR LIVE MUSIC SUMMER 2020
As you are all aware, we have had to change quite a few things and our Sunday Live Music had to undergo revision in order to co-operate with coronavirus guidelines. We are so pleased to be
able to bring live music back and entertain you all, however there are a few things you should know!
- Pre-booking a table for our live music events is completely necessary in order to ensure safety to all, and to keep our garden within its capacity limitations. A maximum of 6 people can be
booked per table, with the party leader providing us with details when booking.
- A small charge of £2 per person will be taken on arrival to the event. The reason for this is to help us after months of no business, to pay the bands their full asking fee. The bands
deserve to be paid what they’re worth and we’re sure you’ll agree it’s a very small amount for such quality! Without this charge we simply wouldn’t be able to bring you the live music
you have been missing during lockdown.
- You will be able to dance as long as you stay close to your own table!
- To book for any of the events listed, please call us on 01233 812227
- If you require any more information on any of the events, please just ask!
We would like to thank you for your ongoing support and adherence to new rules, and look forward to sharing the good times with you again!
The music talent throughout Kent is both huge and diverse, covering all tastes and we actively support this talent with a programme of live music every Sunday of the month from 6.00pm.
We also host specials events throughout the year including our ever popular BEER FESTIVAL with live music, a CHARITY BIKE RIDE – great fun for all the family and QUIZ NIGHTS. Check out dates for our regular and special events by clicking on the button in the main picture above.