THE TICKLED TROUT, WYE
For more than 400 years, an Inn or Tavern has stood on the banks of the River Stour where the Tickled Trout now stands.
The Tickled Trout is typical of the distinctive Kentish architecture of the period and greets the visitor with a welcoming and unique ‘olde world’ charm.
We strive to maintain this charm of oak beamed bars and open fires for our customers.
Our well maintained gardens alongside the River Stour, provide the ideal setting for ‘Al fresco’ drinks and dining, with a superb choice from selective menus for which we are renowned.
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would like to inform all our customers of our ongoing dedication to keeping everyone at the Tickled Trout safe, and we will continue to operate as we have over the last 15 months with regards to infection control.
This means the following will remain in place:
- All staff will continue to wear face masks at all times and we require customers inside the building to do the same, unless seated at their table. This is not necessary for customers remaining in the garden.
- We will sanitise our hands regularly and would appreciate that you do this too.
- Booking a table for our restaurant is strongly recommended as we have a limited capacity inside.
- Social distancing measures will also remain in place.
You can be assured that customer and staff safety remain our top priority, and we appreciate your co-operation and understanding at this time.
Dogs are welcome in the garden only, unfortunately they are not allowed inside at this time.
Please see our new menus.
- Main Menu
- Gluten Free Main Menu
- Desserts & Sunday Roast Menu
- Drinks Menu
- Wine List
- Cocktail Menu
- Kid’s Menu
PLEASE ADVISE US OF ANY ALLERGENS.