THE TICKLED TROUT, WYE
For more than 400 years, an Inn or Tavern has stood on the banks of the River Stour where the Tickled Trout now stands.
The Tickled Trout is typical of the distinctive Kentish architecture of the period and greets the visitor with a welcoming and unique ‘olde world’ charm.
We strive to maintain this charm of oak beamed bars and open fires for our customers.
Our well maintained gardens alongside the River Stour, provide the ideal setting for ‘Al fresco’ drinks and dining, with a superb choice from selective menus for which we are renowned.
For general enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coronavirus Guidelines once we reopen
In light of the recent pandemic, please observe the following rules that will enable everyone to enjoy their visit to The Tickled Trout. We are awaiting government legislation and all rules and guidelines are subject to change.
- You are allocated a specific table and will be given a time that we need the table back to prepare for the next customer.
- Please do not move or relocate tables without speaking to your server.
- Please download the NHS COVID 19 APP in advance of your visit, in order to scan the QR code for track and trace purposes. Follow the venue check in instructions.
- If any of your group are showing symptoms, please stay at home.
- You must wear a face covering/mask whenever you leave you table, and stay at least 1m away (2m if possible) from anyone not on your table.
- Please observe the ‘rule of six’ and only leave your table when necessary.
We want you to feel relaxed when you visit and you can rest assured we are doing all we can to protect our customers and staff. We appreciate you co-operation and support at this time.
Please see our new menus.